Merry Merger is the 2017 Christmas event for AdVenture Capitalist.
- Xmas (Entrepreneur): Adds a 1.5x (I think?) boost to the base profit of your Brussel Sprout Kids in the Merry Merger event. (Obtain this badge by getting 400 points in the event)
- Stop It (Executive): Adds a 2x boost to your base Ad Watch bonus in the Merry Merger event. (Mobile)/ Adds a 75% speed boost to all your businesses in the Merry Merger event. (Steam) (Obtain this badge by getting 5000 points in the event)
- Pet Coal (Mogul): Adds a 350% boost to the base speed of your Amusement Parks on the Moon. (Obtain this badge by getting 40000 points in the event)
- Turdy (Magnate): Adds a 20x boost to the base profit of your Men on Mars. (Obtain this badge by getting 60000 points in the event)
Reward Tiers Edit
Tier 1 1 Jingle Tuxedo, 3 7 Day Time Warps, Tier 1 Trophy, 750 MegaBucks
Tier 2 1 Jingle Top Hat, 2 7 Day Time Warps, Tier 2 Trophy, 350 MegaBucks
Tier 3 1 Jingle Suit Jacket, 1 7 Day Time Warp, Tier 3 Trophy, 250 MegaBucks
Tier 4 1 Jingle Suit Pants, 3 1 Day Time Warps, Tier 4 Trophy, 150 MegaBucks
Tier 5 5 Blushing Tuxedos, 2 1 Day Time Warps, Tier 5 Trophy, 100 MegaBucks
Tier 6 3 Blushing Tuxedos, 1 1 Day Time Warp, Tier 6 Trophy, 50 MegaBucks
Tier 7 2 Blushing Tuxedos, 3 Time Warp Expresses, Tier 7 Trophy, 35 MegaBucks
Tier 8 2 Blushing Tuxedo Pants, 2 Time Warp Expresses, Tier 8 Trophy, 20 MegaBucks
Tier 9 1 Blushing Tuxedo Pants, 1 Time Warp Express, Tier 9 Trophy, 15 MegaBucks
Tier 10 Tier 10 Trophy, 5 MegaBucks
Brussel Sprout Kids
Trigger Me Millennial
|Lil' Brassicals||Brussel Sprout Kids||$10 Million||Lil' Rascals
Cabbage Patch Kids
|Mr C. Hobbeson||Stop It!||$20 Million||Calvin and Hobbes|
|Cpt. Frank DiMoai||Etch-a-Cheque||$20 Million||Lieutenant Commander Quinton McHale|
|D.R. Creeper||Baking Bugs||$17 Trillion||Weevil Underwood|
|Oop C. Dook. E||Turdy||$17 Trillion||Mr. Hanky|
|Marvin D. Inky||House Trap||$17 Trillion||Marv Merchants (Home Alone)
|Alf E. Elf||Play Dough||$1 Quintillion||Hermy the Misfit Elf
Buddy the Elf
Alfred E. Newman
|Jennifer Y||Trigger Me Millennial||$1 Quintillion||College Liberal Meme
|Orville Diemond||Pet Coal||$1 Quintillion||Cruella de Vil
Pyro (Team Fortress 2)
20 Angels: Double Checked Lists (Angel Investor effectiveness + 7.5%) 20 million Angels: Jelly-Bowl-Belly Girdles (Angel Investor effectiveness + 2.5%) 200 million Angels: Anti-Stirring Mice Traps (Angel Investor effectiveness + 8%) 500 million Angels: Grinches Get Pinches (Angel Investor effectiveness + 7%) 30 billion Angels: Shiny Baubles (Angel Investor effectiveness + 15%) 80 trillion Angels: Wassa-who-iling? (Angel Investor effectiveness + 15%) 2 quadrillion Angels: Free Ribbons (Angel Investor effectiveness + 10%) 20 quintillion Angels: Fancy Wrapping (Angel Investor effectiveness + 13%) 3 sextillion Angels: Tinsel (Angel Investor effectiveness + 8%) 5 septillion Angels: Silver-Bell Polish (Angel Investor effectiveness + 6%) 30 septillion Angels: Sleigh Seat Warmer (Angel Investor effectiveness + 6%)
- Stop It is based on the board game, Bop It.
- Turdy is based on the toy, Furby.
- Like A Capitalist Carol, this event has also Home Alone references.
- Marvin D. Inky, the manager of House Trap, is based on Marv from the movie Home Alone.
- The upgrades for House Trap has quotes from Home Alone.
- Play Dough is based on PlayDoh
- Trigger Me Millenial is based on Elmo, and some of the unlocks and upgrades are based on memes.
- The unlock "Did you assume my Net Worth?" is a reference to the "Did you assume my gender?" meme.
- The unlock "Get LIT!" is a reference to the "lit" meme.
- The name of the investment is a reference to the "Triggered" meme.
- One of the new unlocks, "Okay Boomer." is a reference to the "OK Boomer" meme, which originated from a Reddit comment in 2009, which was then used in 4chan in 2015, and then became popular in 2019.
|1. Lil' Brassicals
|2. Mr C. Hobbeson
|3. Cpt. Fank DiMoai
|4. D. R. Creeper
|5. Oop C. Dook E.
|6. Marvin D. Inky
|7. Alf E. Elf
|8. Jennifer Y
|9. Orville Diemond